The latest and greatest version of my sound library is ready to download, another couple of versions and it will reach the mythical 1.0 release. I have added quite a bit of new features and music format supports. All the static libraries in the package was compiled with the latest compiler versions (Visual Studio 2013, XCode 5.1.1, Android NDK r9d, PNacl pepper_34, Emscripten 1.18.0, GCC 4.8.x).
I’ve just finished converting my sound and graphics engine to HTML5 using emscripten. Sound support is still less than perfect but a lot better than some months ago. HTLM5 support on browsers is improving faster and faster, and that’s really a good thing.
The new website is finally online! Hope you’ll enjoy it!